Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines day to you all! I hope you all had a wonderful day and treated your valentine to something special. This year I decided to do the 12 days of Valentines for Jon. So on February 3rd I started the first day! It was really fun! Jon loved it he woke up every morning to lit candles and something special for him left on the counter!
It was really fun putting this all together for him.
Saturday night Jon took me to the Roof Restaurant on the 10Th floor of the JSMB. I had not been there since like prom 6 years ago and Jon had never been there! So we got dressed up and hit the town. It was an amazing night. The view from the restaurant is breathtaking, we had a table right next to the window which made it all the better. The food was really great too! We had such a fun, and romantic night!


Then Sunday morning I woke up to Jon giving me a dozen yellow roses! which I might add is my very favorite flower! I gave him a special Valentine Pin, and he wore it proudly all day long! It was such a warm beautiful Sunday we decide to take the pup and head up the canyon for a Sunday walk! It was so nice to be outside and enjoying the fresh air! Then later that night we had a Valentines dinner. We had my family up to our house for a little home cooking by Chelsie! Its always fun to have guest up to entertain! All in all I have to say we had a great weekend and a great first valentines as a married couple!




2 comments:

  1. Cute! Valentine's Day is lots of fun. What a good idea with the 12 days of Valentine's. I'll have to remember that one :) I'm so glad you two went to The Roof. That's Jonathan and my Valentine's Dinner tradition. We started it last year and LOVE that place. It's impossible to not have a romantic night there! Glad you had fun! Happy Valentine's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 12 days of valentines. What a great idea! You guys are just too cute.

    ReplyDelete