Monday, February 22, 2010

Newest member of the Drake family!

This weekend Jon and I said goodbye to my car (Jada) and said hello to our new Grand Cherokee! We have been wanting an SUV for awhile now since we both had Mazda's we felt like we needed to switch things up! This weekend the opportunity came up and we jumped on it! We are so excited about it and couldn't be more happy with the decision we made! Those of you who know me know I love my cars and know that I get very attached to my cars. 1st it was Shaniqua the black civ! Loved her!!! she was my first car at age 16, and got me and my friends through those crazy high school days! She took us to school, drill practice, the mall,the tanning salon, football games, MAVERICK, and so many other of those important places! Then after high school It was time to move on from a 2 door to a 4 door, and from black to white. That's when Jada came into my life. She was the car I took down to SUU and the car that followed me to Cali for a few years. she performed terrific I took her on many road trips to Vegas and many parts of Cali. I definitely put the miles on her and wore her out! which lead me to the new Jeep! (no name yet) I need some time to get to know her!! (Amy I know you understand) Jon and I feel like we are way more mature now that we have a SUV hahah! at least it will be nice when we add on to our family!

BYE BYE JADA

HELLO JEEP!

7 comments:

  1. Cute! Be sure to let us all know what you name your new baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha oh Sheniqua... She did so much more than the average car... haha. Cute new jeep!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS... You're always welcome to craft nights! We'll do one soon and I'll let you know when we decide!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally understand. Guess what song I heard on the radio the other day? "it's the remix to ignition hot and fresh off the kitchen mama rollin that body got every man in here wishin" ahhh the good ol days...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chelsie! Yay I found your blog! How fun on the new car! I've got a soft spot for Jeeps, after my first one, which was actually kind of a P.O.S. since it was so old but I LOVE them! Make sure you name her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Chels! So, I just read through your blog and started crying. haha, I am such a wuss but I miss my sister so much!!! Thanks for loving Addi so much and for being the best Aunt in the world! Addi loves Aunt Chelsie and Uncle Jon so much!!!! I can't wait to see you again. I miss my sister and bestie!!!!

    ReplyDelete