Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I HATE GOODBYES



This week is going to be really hard on me. My brother and sister-in-law are moving this Friday all the way across the country to Pensacola Florida. Brian has been accepted into the Navy, and has been assigned pilot slot on a fighter jet.

So they are off to take on this journey of military life! They will be in Florida for about 2years then off to wherever the Navy needs them. They will most likely never be back in Utah. I am really sad to see them go. As you all know they were blessed with an adorable baby girl last August and we have been spoiled to be able to be so close to little Addilyn. She is such a blessing in our family's life! She was long awaited for, and now that she is here it hurts to know that she is moving so far away! Addi brings so much joy and light into our lives. We are going to miss her dearly. Jon and I just love her to death. We have had alot of time to spend with her these past 6 months and we are so attached! We are already planning trips out to beautiful Florida to visit them. I just want to wish Brian and Kayt the best of luck in there new and exciting adventure! I know they will have so much fun and success in there travels and in there life. I am excited for them and love them dearly. Just know you guys will be missed! GOOD LUCK AND BE SAFE!! LOVE YOU GUYS

3 comments:

  1. Goodbyes are SO hard! I bet you're dreading having to be apart of Addi. You get so attached to your siblings kids that I'm having the same ache in my heart thinking I won't always live close to Rindi's boy. That's so sweet of you and Jon to already be planning trips to visit. But don't worry, there's no way little Addi could ever lose her attachment to such a bubbly, fun, and adorable aunt!! Good luck to BJ and his family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sad!! That's so far away but what an awesome oppurtunity for B. J. I love the blog by the way:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to Kiri's comment. Addi will always be so attached to her Auntie!!! She misses you already! Don't worry we have pictures of you and Jon all over the house. We love you guys so so much!

    ReplyDelete